It’s hard to come up with great blog post ideas for a novice, isn’t it? If you are new in the world of blog and you want to be popular by blogging than I guess you are also curious to know, what topic should I blog about? It is one of the most common asked questions by new comers and it’s not just the writing, it’s consistently coming up with fresh and exciting ideas to write about.
The most important matter that anyone can do for themselves is to become clear what their true purpose of blogging. What he/she really wants to achieve and who are the targets of blogging. When you clearly know your purpose, it becomes a truing mechanism allowing you to focus more clearly on what matters most to you. So this is the first, and foremost, decision every blogger must make. It will either lead to a blog you’ll love writing or one you painfully regret. Blogging with purpose increases visitors, market share and of course your popularity. But a good number of people are still stuck to make this decision. That’s we’ve decided to make a list of 10 original blog post ideas that you can write about today.
1. Top 10 list: Top 10 list are popular on almost any kind of blogging platform. If you’re looking for hits on a particular post, this tactic is an infallible way to flood your feed. To understand the importance of top 10 or 5 or whatever number it is, you have to understand the reasons why people are so drawn to them. Words like “secrets” or “tips” can help the reader feel like he or she will be in the know after reading the list. It increases the curiosity of a reader. There’s nothing like curiosity to make us dig deep, to encourage exploration. When we’re curious, when our interest is aroused, we want to figure out what’s going on. Curiosity is a force, a compelling one. A force that makes us act.Lists you might consider are your top ten favorite movies, gadgets, artists, and anything else worthwhile you can think of. Make sure to go with a title that will immediately grab the attention of the reader.
2. Quotes: Quoting other people is very important in many types of writing. Journalists use quotes in their stories, marketer uses positive re to support their product, and researcher quote research papers. As a blogger, you too can share the wisdom of others to inspire and support your writing. By adding quotes in your blog post you can add extra authentication, suppose you’ve lost a good number of wight after trying some protein shake for weight loss, you wrote about it to your reader but you’ll have more impact on the reader if you also include some quotes from other users, or from experts who recommend that protein shake to weight lose ,this will back you up.
3. Share travel Stories:Travel blogs and posts are popular, and there are people who earn a living solely from writing about their adventures. Post your photos, talk about your exciting adventures and showcase the hotspots you’ve been to. Sharing inspiration and tips from your adventures is very useful to your audience, whether you’re in the travel industry or not. In case you haven’t traveled for a while, publish the best or worst experiences you’ve had in certain countries/airline companies etc. You’ll bring a whole new experience to readers from the fresh first person’s perspective. That’s something the travel channel cannot even offer to their premium customers. So you can understand the importance of sharing travel story in your blog. Well, not many people can write about this topic. Traveling is a luxurious thing to do. In this case, you can at least read about it and then write based on your reading observation.
4. Biography of famous Person:Many people who want to achieve success in life, career or business but confused about what to do in order to be successful. Most of them don’t know what it takes to be successful.This is why they want to read about other people who are successful in their field and how the road to success looks like. By writing the inspirational stories of successful people in your blog you will be able to reach the people who wants to know how the road to success looks like. To motivate your reader you can add the biography of famous people that will definitely inspire them on one of those days when he or she has just given up hope. By writing about the story you can help your readers to know the approach they need to take to be successful. This will bring a good number of click in your blog.
5. Tutorials: A tutorial is a method of transferring knowledge and used as a part of a learning process. It is more interactive and specific than a book or a lecture.Tutorial is really good in terms of blogging. Share some step by step instructions to help people accomplish something.
6. Reviews: Writing a review post can take two forms: a direct review of one service or product, or a combination of the list post with review. If you build a good blog eventually you will enjoy the opportunity to review products and services that can generate revenue through direct sales or affiliate promotions. The trick to make this profitable without scaring away your readers, is to write a comprehensive, honest review that still converts casual readers into consumers, who take an action that returns revenue for you.
7. Sports: Whether you’re into basketball, golf, or martial arts, shout out your favorite teams or share your thoughts on who the best players are. You’ll stir up a crowd. Sports writing can be its own entity. Die-hard sports fans are a whole different breed: they have our own language, a mile-long list of superstitions and traditions. The way you write an impartial account in a news story is the same way you write a sports story. You might hate a team with everything you have, but you cannot let that show. Writing about sport would bring you lot of visitors.
8. Interview: The best way to set yourself apart from the ocean of bloggers is to gain insight from industry experts. If you’re not sure who to interview, consider interviewing bloggers within your niche or bloggers who write about closely related topics. The key to getting interviews with top bloggers is to ask them. It’s really as simple as that – just ask! People love to feel as though they have access to the ‘experts’. Interview someone significant in your industry and share their insights and words of wisdom with your readers.
9. Guest Post: It doesn’t matter whether you’re an individual blogger or a large corporation looking to take your business to the next level, guest blogging can help you in many ways. The number one advantage of guest blogging and why a lot of people are investing their time in it is the quality traffic it sends. What is a great way to know if someone is really worth your attention or if they can do what they say they can do? It is simply how credible and reliable the fellow is. By guest blogging on other blogs you’re building a portfolio of your writing on a wider scale and by doing this regularly you are telling people that you can be trusted. It increases your exposure while at the same time helping you build your brand.
10. Recent Interesting News: Find yourself always the first to spill out the news? Why not set up your own little blog news station? With the newer generations now reading everything online, you’ll have the upper hand.
Related Article: 10 Blogging Tips For Newbie Bloggers